Blogmas 2015 - Day 1: Happy Birthday Moma!

So it's that time when successful and organised bloggers upload their first blogmas post that they have had planned and written for weeks.  Me...I have literally just decided to give this a go.  Let's face it, I'm not the best at making time to write posts to put up every week, but I'm okay with that. This is my little space on the internet and I want to upload things that please me rather than upload for the sake of it.  However, I do want to be more committed to this space so I'm going to give this ago, I can't promise that I'll post every single day but I will try my best! 

So today, 1st December 2015, is my mummy's birthday.
My mum is my best friend. She is the kindest, most selfless person I know.  Shes quiet but funny, feisty but kind, beautiful on the inside and out.  She's been through a lot but keeps fighting to provide for everyone.  She loves Christmas as much as I do.  She has passed on to me her love of trying to bake.  She makes the best wheaten bread, apple tart and chicken curry.  She's a true inspiration to me and I hope that in the future I can be as good of a mum as she is.  Most importantly, she taught me how to love the Lord and that is the best thing she could ever have done.

I love you mum and I hope you have a lovely day.

Love Karlene. Xo

Comments

Popular Posts