Blogmas 2015 - Day 5: Christmas Playlist

So encase you hadn't noticed I love all things Christmas. The decorations, the food, the festive cheer, the lights and the music!! 
Today I'm bringing you a list of some of the songs that I will be listening to this Christmas. 

1. Do They Know It's Christmas?// Band Aid
2. Fairytale Of New York// The Pogues
3. Last Christmas// Wham!
4. That's What Christmas Means To Me// Pentatonix 
5. All I Christmas Is You// Mariah Carey
6. Baby It's Cold Outside// Michael Buble and Idina Menzel
7. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town// Jackson 5
8. Santa Baby// Eartha Kitt
9. O Holy Night// Mariah Carey
10. Shining Light// Rend Collective
11. It's Christmas// Chris Tomlin
12. A Christmas Allelujah// Chris Tomlin

What are your favourite Christmas songs that you will be listening to, I'd love to know?!

Love Karlene. Xo

Comments

Popular Posts