50 Random Facts About Me!

1. My favourite bible verse is Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

2. I don't have a middle name.

3. My birthstone is turquoise, which happens to be one of my favourite colours.

4. My favourite fruits are raspberries, strawberries, melon, and kiwi.

5. I am excited to one day be a wife.

6. Currently the furthest I've travelled is to the very south of South Africa.

7. I want to have children, I can't wait to be a mummy.

8. I don’t like fizzy drinks, never really have, never will, especially coke.

9. I love going on holiday with my family.

10. My favourite blog is The Honey Pot by Stephanie Holden (you can check her out here).




11. When I was younger I split my chin open and had to have it glued together again.

12. I wish I could play the piano properly and play the drums – I cannot for the life of me play the drums.

13.  I don’t know anyone who spells their name the same as mine.

14.  I have been Irish Dancing for over 17 years.

15. My favourite colours are blues, mint, turquoise, coral and pastel shades.

16. 
Nelson Mandela was buried on my 20th birthday, and I happened to be in South Africa at the time.



17. I wish I had beautiful curly hair, but instead it’s thick and frizzy.

18. I would like to be an Early Years teacher in years to come.

19. I am 5ft 6½.

20. In my P7 play, Hoodwink, I was Maid Marion and had to sing a few solos.  I was a lot braver then, than I am now.

21. My first ever concert was to see Steps.  I went with my uncle and his friends, which looking back was a bit strange.

22. My name is German and means ‘womanly’.

23. I wish I had more time to get my craft on.  My craft cupboard is bulging and I have so many ideas.

24.
 I have an obsession with owls.

25. I very rarely ever dream at night.

26. I have never broken a bone.

27. I don't like coconut, peppers, or tomatoes.

28.  My birthday is 10 days before Christmas and I love celebrating during the magic of Christmas.

29. Christmas happens to be my favourite time of year.

30. I love making lists, but I am actually struggling with this one.




31. Some of my favourite musicians/bands are Westlife, Shane Filan, Ellie Goulding, The Rend Collective Experiment, Hillsong.

32. I have never dyed my hair.  I've been tempted but I'm just not that brave.

33. I would really love to do some modelling, like when I was younger.

34. When turning up or down the volume, it has to sit on an odd number, it just has to!

35. 
I have a great love for lace.

36. I’ve never moved house.

37. I would love to design my own house one day, and build it.  Well have builders build it.

38. My mum and I once used over 24 eggs trying to bake a cake.  We got there eventually.

39. I can’t wait to have my own house to decorate.

40. I love having clear outs, but at the same time I’m terrible for hoarding things.




41. Part of me wishes I lived in America.  All of those thrift stores!

42. Receiving unexpected mail makes me giddy!

43. 
I love giving 'just because' gifts to people.

44. 
David Beckham personally signed an autograph for me.  Yip he wrote my name!

45. I have collected lots of nail polishes but every time I try to paint my nails I do it really well then I accidentally smudge one of them then I try to fix it and it happens again etc ... it never ends well.


46. I love cute stationary.
47. I can roll my tongue.

48. I got to the belt before black in Karate and then I quit.

49. Despite having hated country music growing up, I've created quite a love for it now.  I've always known I was a country girl at heart!

50. I'm hoping this blogging thing works out.




Love Karlene.

Comments

Popular Posts