Bucket List

Going about day-to-day things can get pretty boring.  I hate just being part of a routine, I want to do things, see things and really enjoy life.  To try and stop me from falling into the rut of routine, I've come up with a bucket list.  A list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket.  It isn't in any particular order, just as things come to my mind.  This is a list that I plan to add to and update regularly. 

  1.  Marry the love of my life.
  2.  Own my own home.
  3.  Become a mummy.
  4.  Rescue a dog from the dog shelter.
  5.  Graduate university.
  6.  Send a message in a bottle.
  7.  Leave a note in a library book.
  8.  Watch the sunset at the beach.
  9.  See the Northern Lights.
  10.  Rope swing into water.
  11.  Travel first class somewhere.
  12.  Put a lock on a love bridge.
  13.  Have a paint fight.
  14.  Jump in a pool fully clothed.
  15.  Milk a cow.
  16.  Stomp in a bucket of grapes to make wine.
  17.  Be in two places at once.
  18.  Visit all seven continents.
  19.  Pay a strangers restaurant bill.
    • Matthew and I were recently given a very generous voucher to spend at Gillies at Galgorm Resort & Spa.  We ate until we were full and we knew that we hadn't used up all of the money.  Rather than just eat out of greed we took the money that was left over off a strangers bill.  Doing something nice for someone without them knowing brought us both a lot of joy and we wondered what their reaction was like.
  20. Finish an entire colouring book.
  21.  Take a photo everyday for a year.
  22.  Spend and entire day watching Disney movies.
  23.  Sleep on a hammock.
  24.  Go skydiving.
  25.  Visit the house from 'Up' in real life.
  26.  Visit the glow-worm caves in New Zealand.
  27.  Participate in the colour run.
  28.  Go skiing.
  29.  Use a fake name at Starbucks.
  30.  Plant a tree.
  31.  See Ed Sheeran in concert.
  32.  See Taylor swift in concert.
  33.  See Adele in concert.
  34.  Own a polaroid camera.
  35.  Dance in the rain.
  36.  Spend a night star gazing.
  37.  Ride a water taxi in Venice.
  38.  Carve my name on a tree.
  39.  Play paint twister.
  40.  Send a present to a soldier.
  41.  Spend the night in a tree house.

Have you got a bucket list?  What are some things that you have on yours that I could add to mine?  I'd love to hear what you're up to.

K xx



Find me here:

Comments

Popular Posts