A Week Of Christmas Films

Where has this year disappeared to?  Please someone explain how a year can go by so fast.  Is it because I'm getting older?  Or because I'm out of full-time education?  I just don't get it.

This time next week it will be Christmas Eve and I will hopefully be, much more prepared than last year, which involved me wrapping presents until late into the night - it's a wonder Santa Claus actually visited my house.  From Christmas Eve through to Boxing Day I pretty much spend all of my time with my family.  I love spending time with my family over the Christmas season.  On Christmas Eve we usually get changed into our pyjamas, make an array of nibbles and put on a Christmas film.  Which one I hear you ask.  I'm pretty sure we debate this vital decision every year.


So here you have it, a week's worth of some of my favourite Christmas films that you could watch as we count down the final days before the man in the red suit with the white beard comes down the chimney.

1. The Santa Clause - My absolute favourite Christmas film!!
2. Arthur Christmas - Arthur and myself have the same laugh.
3. Christmas With The Kranks
4. Jingle All The Way
5. The Holiday
6. Love Actually
7. Home Alone

A few more for good measure because you can never watch too many Christmas films:
Elf
Home Alone
A Christmas Carol
The Polar Express
Fred Claus
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Miracle On 34th Street
The Chronicles Of Narnia
It's A Wonderful Life

Are any of the above films your favourites?  Is your favourite not on my list?  Please let me know, I'd love to add to my Christmas film collection.

K xx



Find me here:


Comments

Popular Posts