Mini Boots Make up Haul

So the other day I went into town to get some photos developed and I had a wee wonder around town while I was waiting on them.  A stop in at Boots and almost £30 later I am able to provide you with this impromptu mini haul.

To be honest, I only bought these because there was a sale on in Boots, so if you're needing anything I'd head on over.  They have many deals like buy one get one half price or three for two over many products.  



So I have been wanting to buy this for quite some time now because I've heard so many good things about it.  At first glance it appears as if it will be really handy for travelling because its compact and perfect for on the go.  I'm really looking forward to trying this one!!

So there was a buy 1 get the 2nd half price offer on Maybelline products so I thought I might as well pick something else up to try.  I will admit that I don't think I'm very good a applying make-up so I don't really experiment too much, so I'd usually look out for the basic such as foundation and lipstick.  I tried the tester of this foundation and it felt very smooth and creamy, much like the Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, which I remember loving when it came out and must try again to see if it's really as good as I remember.

Again I'm not very adventurous with eye shadows because I don't think I'm very good at it, so I tend to stick to nude shades that I can wear on their own.  I think I've scored with this one.  It has a very velvety texture and glows amazingly.  I think it would be perfect to wear on the inner corner of the eyes and if you're wanting a subtle glow, possibly as a highlighter.

When it comes to mascaras I have a love hate relationship, I can't seem to find one that I'm in love with and can't stop using.  I've tried Their Real mascara and Better Than Sex mascara and I'm not dying about either.  However, it was completely the packaging that drew me to this one.  There wasn't a sample of applicator so it was a complete lucky dip.  Fingers crossed it was worth the deliberation I had with myself in the shop.

When you spend £12 or more you got this lipstick free.  It took me a little while to decide on the shade but I think I'm going to be wearing this quite a lot.  It's a sort of pinky nude, not to bold or subtle, just in between.

And there you have it, my mini Boots haul!  I'm really excited to using all of these products and possibly giving you a review in the future.  Please let me know if you've used any on these before and what you thought of them, I'd love to know!

K xx

**DISCLAIMER - This post is not sponsored in any way.  I have bought all of these products with my own money and any opinions I have expressed are my own.



Find me here:


Comments

Popular Posts