Long Time No See

Well it has been quite some time since I put together a post and boy a lot has changed in the past few months.  I think it is fair to say that my posts have been pretty sporadic over the past while and well let me fill you in on why.

Mr & Mrs
We're married!!  The most exciting news ever!  After 8 years together, I can finally say Matthew is my husband.  I'M A WIFE!!  It was a perfectly imperfect day.  It poured, poured then poured a whole lot more. Not exactly ideal and it did put a spanner in the works but it was the most amazing day.  Everything I'd wished for and more.  I'm still very much trying to get used to having a different name.  Who knew there were so many things you had to change your name on, from HMRC, banks, driving license, passport, Tesco clubcard, Amazon and the all important Facebook!



Cyprus
We went on honeymoon to Cyprus and welcomed the shining sun for 10 glorious days. It had been two years from we had both had a holiday so we were looking forward to relaxing by the pool.  Such a beautiful place with amazing sunsets!

Home Owners
Along with getting married came moving in to our own home. It's a slow process, I literally have about ten outfits in our house and everything else is still at mum and dads. I have loved putting all our bits together and building our home.  I've had a 'bottom drawer' for many many years. I've literally been collecting things since I realised that Matthew would one day be my husband.

Christmas Tree
Yes, I said the C word - CHRISTMAS! It's my favourite time of year.  Matthew has been talking about buying our first tree for ages now.  We planned on buying it last year, found the perfect one but when we went to get, it ad been sold.  So this year, he was on the ball and I actually think we ended up buying the same tree that we were going to get last year.  As much as I love the summer, I'm so looking forward to cosy nights in by the fire with jammies on and a hot chocolate in hand.

I'm looking forward to this new season and seeing what it brings with it.  What's new with you?  Did you get up to anything exciting over the summer?  What are your plans for this new season?

K xx

Find me here:


Comments

Popular Posts