The Greatest Man In History

This morning I read these notes I took of a sermon one Sunday at church a few years ago.  They are words that are still relevant today.  They are words that amaze me.  They are words that make me feel guilty.  They are words that make me feel thankful.  They are words that touch my heart.  I hope you enjoy them.

JESUS ...
had no servants, yet they called Him M a s t e r.
had no degree, yet they called Him T e a c h e r.
had no medicines, yet they called Him H e a l e r.
had no army, yet K i n g s   F e a r e d   H i m.
won no military battles, yet H e   C o n q u e r e d   t h e   W o r l d.
committed no crime, yet t h e y   c r u c i f i e d   H i m.
was buried in a tomb, yet H e   l i v e s   t o d a y.


I feel honoured to have such a leader who loves us!

AND HE IS COMING AGAIN!

Just remember that Jesus said ... "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven."
We have to live our lives serving the Lord.  His Son Jesus Christ paid the ultimate sacrifice to save us. I feel so blessed to know that my trust is in the Lord and that He is working in my life. I cannot wait for the day that He returns to take me home. What a glorious day that will be.

Proverbs 3:5&6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and he will make your paths straight."


K xx



Find me here:

Comments

Popular Posts