Sunshine & Ice-cream

So I only have the month of May to go until I finish my 2nd year at uni, and boy is it a busy month.  I mean, I have 6 assignments to do as well as a 2 essay exam!  Prayers greatly appreciated!!

The past few days the sun has come out, it is feeling like summer and I am loving it.  How has the weather been with you recently?  Have you been up to any exciting adventures?  Me, I've been procrastinating!  Procrastinating big time, trying to hide from the amount of uni work I have yet to tackle.  I've been doing house work, exercising, finding some new favourite songs on Spotify and on Sunday mum, dad, nanny and myself went out for the evening in 26 degree heat; BLISS!  (FYI this heat is rare in Northern Ireland)

After a nice little drive around the coast to Carnlough for an ice-cream and the all important dulse, we headed off to Ballycastle, where we came across a hidden gem of a beach.  Had a photo session, took endless photos of the amazing sunset (did I ever tell you I love sunsets?), and really soaked up the moment and memories.  You can't go to Ballycastle and not get a chippy from Mortons.  As expensive as our fish suppers were, it was a lovely end to a really beautiful day.  Prepare to be bombarded with pictures from our day.  #sorrynotsorry I love these type of posts.


There you have it.  Our little adventure in pictures.  My favourite thing is the sky, so amazingly blue!

K xx


Find me here:


Comments

Popular Posts