#hairtospare

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all well.

Over the past few months I have been thinking a lot about cutting my hair and donating it to the Little Princess Trust.  For me, this is a BIG deal.  You see this picture below was my dream.  As unrealistic as it is, I always had this as my hair goal.
Source
Let me give you a little history of my hair journey.  


I have always had medium to long hair but I wasn't happy.  I have spent about the last ten years trying to grow my hair so that it went past my bra strap.  To me it seemed like I would never get there.  It seemed to stay at a particular length for what seemed like ages!  Trips to the hairdressers to get the split ends trimmed off seemed to delay me meeting my goal and it totally frustrated me.  Eventually last year I finally got what I classified as long hair!!  Hooray!!  But do you know what, having long hair doesn't satisfy me in the way I had hoped.  I now dread coming out of the shower and having to tackle the frizzy mane that greats me.  Call me Mufasa if you will.  I need a change!
I was originally going to wait until June but I've made the decision to get about 8 inches cut off my hair during the Easter holidays.  Yes, after ten years of growing my hair, I'm getting it chopped to just below my shoulders, maybe even above if I'm feeling extra brave!  Not only do I want to donate my hair but I also want to raise at least £200 to go towards buying a wig for another beautiful child fighting cancer.  I have set up a JustGiving page for people to donate some money and I would really appreciate it if you could make a donation, as big or small as you can so that we can reach the goal of £200 and help to bless another child.

Thank you so much in advance!!


K xx


Find me here:



Comments

Popular Posts