3 YouTubers You Need To Follow

So lately I have been completely MIA and haven't been around here in a long time, which has annoyed me but I'm back.  How are you all?  I hope you have had a lovely summer, mine was super busy and I will fill y'all in on a few of my adventures eventually.  Today is a short post of three of my favourite YouTubers that you need to follow.  I will admit that I struggled to pick only three.  You may have heard of them before but I've picked them all for different reasons.  Although my first two are quite well known, I have been following them for years.  I love finding people before they become too well known, in fact I discovered Justin Bieber on YouTube years before me became famous!!  Anyway, here you go....



1. Sprinkle of Glitter

I love this girl!  Louise is such a ray of sunshine and a bundle of laughs.  She is constantly creating memories with her daughter Darcy and trying to do good for the benefits of others.  Right now she has PINK hair, yes a full head of pink hair and boy she can pull it off, but this is all for a good cause.  Why don't you head over and check her out and donate to her very worth cause by clicking this link.  Louise seems very down to earth and has a contagious personality.  Over on her channel you will find hauls, crafts, beauty, fashion and real life day-to-day stuff.  I promise you that you will love her as much as I do.  
P.s. Louise also has a blog.  


2. Boyce Avenue

I'm sure you've heard of these guys before, if not, where have you been??  I love, love, love Boyce Avenue.  They have become my go to playlist, in fact they are even playing in the background whilst I write this post.  These days I listen to them more than I listen to the UK Top 40.  I literally have no clue what is in the charts these days.  These boys have real, pure talent.  Over on their channel you will see them team up with others to cover songs as well as do some of their own music.  Here are a few of my favourite videos of theirs.  This, this, this, this, this and this. THEM ALL!!!!  I love them all!  You really need to check these guys out.


3. Sofia Karlberg

Now this girl has talent, I mean what a voice!  I think that could tackle any song and make it her own, I mean any song, the alphabet, twinkle twinkle little star she would own them all.  It was this cover of Hozier's 'Take Me To Church' that first drew my attention to Sofia.  I was completely captivated by her voice, it was in enchanting.  You can find some of her covers over on iTunes.




Have you got any favourite YouTubers that I should check out?  Is there anyone who isn't too well known that I should know about before they hit the big time?  I'd love to hear from you :)


Love Karlene.

Comments

Popular Posts