2014 In Pictures

I cannot believe that we are already into 2015 can you?  Where did 2014 go?  This past week I have been reflecting over what has happened in 2014.  I did compiled a list of some of my favourites but it was too long and boring, so here are some pictures for you to enjoy instead.
I embroidered for the very first time.
I sent some happy mail, just because and took part in a mug swap.

I got to look after two of my favourite boys quite a lot.
I ate pizza outside with some old school friends.
Watched some beautiful sunsets.
We went on a foreign holiday together for the first time.
That holiday was with my family in Disneyland, Florida.  We bought lots of shoes and discovered minute maid lemonade!
Tried cherries and loved them.  Found clotted cream in Asda and devoured this scone.  Make these Reindeer cuties and they were delish!
Wore more hats, stripes, polka dots and lipstick.
Spent a lot of time with family.
Took part in a bridal fashion show at my church called 'A Trip Down Memory Lane'.  This is me in my mums wedding dress.
Soaked up the beautiful autumnal views around me.
Dressed up as Mary Poppins and Bert for Halloween and for the first time ever, painted a pumpkin.
Made some delicious eats and they were good.
Fell in love with the magic of Christmas all over again.
Treasured my time with these three.
And one of my biggest adventures....
I launched my blog.

I have so many plans and ideas for this year, I just hope that I can put them into action.

Have you got any favourite memories from 2014?


Love Karlene.

Comments

Popular Posts