Pre Holiday Haul

So in a few days time I'm off on holidays to Orlando, Florida with my family.  I've tried not to buy too much for heading away so here are a few of my most recent purchases that I am yet to put in my case.


4 PATTERNED VEST TOPS





















































Most of my vest tops at home were pretty boring and plain so I got these slightly baggy vest tops that each have a really different summery pattern.



FLORAL PLAYSUIT















I got this playsuit because it is really lightweight and it's an outfit in itself, not to mention the floral pattern is super cute!




(All of the above pieces of clothing were from Primark)




TANGLE TEEZER






 I've heard so many people recommend the tangle teezer and I've been wanting to try it out and already I.LOVE.IT!  I thought I would take it on holidays rather than the paddle brush I always use, as it takes up less space and it would be perfect in my hand luggage.







BIKINI BAG



This bikini bag was only a couple of pounds from Primark and I thought it would be perfect to take to the water parks.  I really love the cute sailor pattern.


So there you have it, just a few cute things I purchased for my holiday.  I hope to do a 'what's in my hand luggage' post before I head off, so stay tuned!

Love Karlene. Xo

Comments

Popular Posts