TV Favourites

Downton Abbey
I don't even need to give you a description of what Downton Abbey is about.  So much has happened in it, I wouldn't know were to begin!  Lets face it, Downton Abbey will forever be in my favourites!  During the Christmas sales I bought the Downton Abbey box-set.  MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!  I've already watch all of it, but my mum only started watching it after I bought this.  I've loved watching most of it with her and I've fallen in love with Downton Abbey all over again, just as I was coming to terms with it being finished, mum watched the last episode and I just want to see it all over again.  If you haven't already watched Downton Abbey, what is wrong with you???



Doctor Foster
When Doctor Foster suspects her husband of having an affair she sets out to find the truth and that she does.  
Why did I not watch this while it was on TV?  And why did I not hear anything about this?  If you love Broadchurch you will love Doctor Foster.  Suranne Jones plays her role unbelievably.  She was so good that I got totally sucked in and I felt the pain she was going through.  I can't wait for the nest series to begin.
Source : Source

The Fall
A senior investigating officer assists in the progress of a murder investigation whilst a serial killer is on the loose attacking young women in Belfast.  Building a case the team meet some complications.
Yet again, I'm late to the party.  I've only just finished watching The Fall with my mum and are so exciting for the next series.  The Fall is based in Belfast, the city where I go to university and just the other day their filming trucks and caravans were parked in our car park and scenes were being filmed just around the corner.  I was so excited!!!  I will admit that it took me a few episodes to really get into this show, but I well and truly got sucked in.
Source
The Paradise
Starting in 1875, series 1 portrays the lives of the people who work, shop and trade in and around the first English department store, The Paradise.  Coming from Scotland, Denise takes a job at The Paradise and quickly rises to become the owner, Moray's,n little champion.  Facing financial complications, Moray struggles to hold onto The Paradise and seeks help.
There was a nice warm feeling about this programme and there was something about Denise that made you want to be her friend, if you get me. She's so full of ideas and has a passion for what she does.  I'm gutted this programme only lasted two series due to the similar Mr Selfridge that aired.  
Source                                                                                                        Source
Is there anything you have been watching recently that you would recommend?


K xx


Find me here:


Comments

Popular Posts